A quality, restored 1776 farmhouse, it was previously a vineyard and consists of 2 separate buildings, ie. the main residence (Mas), and the farmhouse. The buildings are of the highest technical standard such as thermo-glazing, heat insulation, central heating, underfloor heating and solar panels. The inner rooms have been carefully renovated to preserve the original charm and character.
The well-maintained Provencal garden contains olive, cypress and plane trees.
Large 14 x 9m swimming pool, covered terrace and views of the vineyards.
4 springs and automatic watering system.
This really lovely property is suitable as high quality guest accomodation - at present it is a restaurant seating 20 inside and has a large terrace for service outside. A professional kitchen is in operation.
Altogether 5 separate living units - additional purchase of the south wing (Ref. 77400563) would add another 200 sqm. (4 bedrooms)